Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Website Coming Soon

Just a quick update. I've been working on the new website, and I hope to publish the first version within the next two weeks. The process of learning the new software has been a bit trying at times, but I've been able to figure out the process each time I've been stuck. I'm very satisfied with the choice that I made. I've gone with Showit Sites. On top of learning the software, I've been going back through past photos to select the ones that I want to have on the website at the beginning. I'm also trying to plan the future direction of the website, which is really difficult.


The new website will be at www.bryantaltizer.com and will be flash based. I have a placeholder page posted there already if you want to view that now. Please be sure to check back on or about May 25th for the announcement. Hopefully, it will be sooner than that. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: